Re: [SLE] Viewing man pages in Mozilla?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 02:02:50 +0200
On Wednesday, 6 October 2004 01.34, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Anders,
>
> On Tuesday 05 October 2004 15:56, Anders Johansson wrote:
> >
> > No, it should be gnome-help "%s", you need to have the yelp package
> > installed
>
> Can yelp display within the Mozilla window?

I don't think so. mozilla isn't that integrated into gnome. I think you'd
stand a better chance with epiphany. But I haven't spent a great deal of time
investigating

> On my system, with a
> Mozilla.org-supplied non-RPM, GTK2-based installation of Mozilla 1.7.3,

same setup as me

> I get yelp launched as a independent application with its own window.

Yep, me too, and it works the same in firefox (although there I get a nice
warning that something external is about to be launched)

< Previous Next >