Re: new v9.2 is out -- Pay Now, Play Now?
  • From: doc <kd4e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:05:46 -0400
Dylan wrote:
Question: If I place an order for the boxed set and pay for it
with my credit card may I also download it so I don't have to
wait for the boxed set to arrive?
If you wait until the ftp version is up, yes, of course

Isn't the FTP version withheld for many weeks after the boxed
version release?

What I am seeking is an immediate download of the version for
which I would have just paid in full. That seems a totally
different transaction for SuSE than those who want the freebie
download.

Perhaps they might consider providing a download option for
those who buy the boxed version with a credit card so that
those paying customers do not have to wait for shipping and
delivery to enjoy their new SuSE toys! ;-)

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida 100% Linux. Suse 9.1