Re: [SLE] "... not enough memory to load all data" during HTTP installation of SUSE on Dell Lat CPIa
  • From: "J.N. SUsE Lists" <SUsE-LinuxLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:18:40 -0500
Not yet. First I need to make sure that suse will work on all the computers I have at home...
I'm currently trapped into m$ "solutions" ... working on recovering, however, haven't had all the luck I had hoped with Linux. Suse installed great on the latest Dell machine, but died on my laptop and the 'main' computer that I use with all the hardware attached to it.

Why assume that I bought the package? The subject says HTTP (as opposed to FTP) installation. Why would I choose that if I had the CDs? ( Not trying to be difficult, my questions are sincere: trying to determine if I failed to understand something about suse. )

Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* J.N. SUsE Lists <SUsE-LinuxLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-31-04 18:54]:

But what are you referring to when you mention "suse books" ?

The ones you received with the package you purchased. You *did* buy
the package ??