Re: [SLE] How do I make a pound sign?
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:19:55 -0500
Bill Wisse wrote:
On Wednesday 07 July 2004 17:43, James Knott wrote:

Anders Norrbring wrote:

I've got a US keyboard (I do live there after all), but I
sometimes need to make the English currency sign. Can I do
this?
--

<shift>-3 or <alt-gr>-3

Shift 3 gives you the "#", not the pound sign,

Uh, isn't that the international sign for Pound?
Like the alternative for the Umlaut, for example in in the German language.

Greetings
/bill

Not the British currency Pound Sterling sign.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

NOTE: Please do not email me any attachments with Microsoft extensions. They
are deleted on my ISP's server before I ever see them, and no bounce message
is sent.

< Previous Next >