9.1 Personal and Gnome
  • From: Brooks <brooksfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:29:35 -0500
Ok, so my 9.1 personal came in today and I immediately took the Nestea plunge.
Now I've got 9.1 loaded and I cannot for the life of me log into anything but
KDE. I know I loaded the Gnome desktop, I checked it in YaST. I also
changed my settings in the sysconfig files to make Gnome my default desktop
and turned off auto-login. When I reboot and log in using kdm or gdm, I get
no option to use any different window manager. I can only enter my username
and password and it takes me directly to KDE. Anyone have any ideas on how I
can get to Gnome?

Thanks

< Previous Next >