Re: [SLE] [OT] Latest nmap cans SCO (Unixware)
  • From: Thomas Jones <thomas.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:53:32 -0500

On Monday 16 June 2003 05:18, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> Due to SCO's attack against Linux and IBM nmap have drop support for
> Unixware. Here is a quote directly from the changelog:
>
> o SCO operating systems are no longer supported due to their recent
> (and absurd) attacks against Linux and IBM. Bug reports relating to
> UnixWare will be ignored, or possibly even laughed at derisively.
> Note that I have no reason to believe anyone has ever used Nmap on
> SCO systems. Unixware sucks.
>
> Go Fyodor go! ;-)
>
> Charles

Awesome!!!!!! Well done Fyodor!

There is nothing like a community coming together for a deserving cause. Tell
you the truth...i'd really like to see the "Nessus Security Scanner" do the
same.

Maybe i 'll fire an email over to Renaud in reference to this.......

- --
Thomas Jones
Linux-Howtos Network Administrator
OpenGPG Key: 0x6A3DF6E9