RE: [SLE] lilo.conf
  • From: kbb0927@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:07:48 -0500
Bob,

I get this message also due to my /boot and / being reiserfs. Is yours?
If so, I get my lilo correct by issuing lilo -b /dev/hd? where hd? is
the partition that contains yor /boot and /. For example mine is located
on /dev/hda7 and I issue: lilo -b /dev/hda7. I am not a lilo guru nor a
linux guru, but this works for me in the above situation.

Regards,

Keith B.