wheel mouse trouble
  • From: Bill Costlow <atlatyl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I loaded up SuSE 7.2 and it autodetected my logitech mouseman C+ just fine. When I ran sax2 to load my nvidia 3d drivers, it also asked me to configure my mouse. Without a selection for the mouseman C+ I choose the wheelmouse option and now my mouse-wheel no longer works. Can anyone tell me where to look to fix this? I've tried running sax2 a number of times to reconfigure but so far it hasn't worked. Where else can I change the settings?

Thanks,

Bill