Re: [SLE] Is Linux Ready? WYSIWYG editors rants......
  • From: samelash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Samy Elashmawy)
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:12:02 +0000

Huy Guys,

I have never written a line of html code , besides a few lines to start a
java tutorial app , Why is it so difficult for the gui/wsywig editers to do
html layout , why the need for hand editing ?

The wsiwig stuff I use are browsers , wordprossers , and data base apps, as
well as some programing with delphi which uses wsywig to place components.
Thas one app I would realy like to see on Linux.