Re: [opensuse-wiki] Why is this acceptable?
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Christoph Wickert <cwickert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everybody,

sorry for chiming in so late. I have been really busy. :-(

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:51:01 +0100
"Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx> wrote:

@Christoph: How is your job with different tools (wiki/ doc/
Github)?

That is a huge question. :-) Let me start with a little bit of
background about the SUSE documentation team and our work.

Obviously, we write documentation. The language we use is DocBook XML.
There are alternatives such as AsciiDoc, reStructuredText, or Markdown.
They are probably easier to learn and we thought about a migration more
than once, but every time we decided to stick to DocBook because it is
the only language that provides all the necessary features and covers
all our use cases.

Please allow me to ask a question so I am clear as to what you are
saying about the SUSE documentation team.
When SUSE LLC hires a new member of the SUSE documentation team, what
documentation tool are they allowed to use to produce the SLES
documentation?