Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: Tim Mohlmann <muhlemmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 00:43:39 +0200
Guys,

Cleaning up of http://old-en.opensuse.org/Category:Checked_Articles is
done. Only KDE/meeting resides there, still, because of the huge
amount of subpages. Will be done when the more demanding tasks are
completed.

Greetings, Tim

2010/7/16 jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Le 16/07/2010 13:30, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :

What i mean was that it needs to be possible to reach $goal with the
manpower we have today. As we have seen we simply can't do that for the
old goal, which is what jdd wants.

not really. I simply want better/more help to new community helper.. I
don't question the better wiki structure, I simply wonder where a
document must be written from scratch. No namespace seems to fit now.
Probably simply a lack of explanation.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net