Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: "Matthew Ehle" <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:54:12 -0600
The hardware failure yesterday really threw iChain for a loop. After getting
random reports of slowness, we reconfigured and cleared out the some things in
iChain. Since iChain handles session data, it is possible that is what is
causing your problem.

Can anyone else duplicate this? Pistazienfresser, can you try again after
starting a new session, clearing your cookies, etc.?

Thanks,
Matt

pistazienfresser <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx> 7/14/2010 10:42 AM >>>
Hello wiki-list,

I have tried now several times to import an article with history but
every time I get an message about a loss of session data.

Greetings
pistazienfresser

--

- openSUSE profile: https://users.opensuse.org/show/pistazienfresser