Re: [opensuse-wiki] Transferring articles
  • From: pistazienfresser <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:07:21 +0200
Hello listlings!
You may also take a look ad an older tread at the forums:
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/community/opensuse-wiki-discussions/440535-upload-move-wiki-artikel-wiki-opensuse-org-gfdl.html

Greetings pistazienfresser

On 12/07/10 17:37, Tim Mohlmann wrote:
Thanks!

I know I can do it by copy the source text, but that would destroy the
history and people's credits

Greets, Tim

2010/7/12, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 09.07.2010 18:51, Tim Mohlmann wrote:
Hi Guys,

I encountered ( as noted in the LTSP topic) that transferring can only
be done by members of the "administrators" group. I'm more than
willing to help with this. To be more specific, I'm kinda stuck here
on LTSP and I want to complete it, as now I have the time to do it. I
send a list to Rajko what to be transferred and to what name/location.
I know he's busy and I don't want to push him, but I also hate to be
patient.

I do not have the ambition to become an "administrator" , but maybe
there's a possibility to create a temporary group eg. "transfer" and
add everybody in there that is allowed to import articles. Including
me and the current "administrators"

You can also transfer articles by copying the wiki source text to the new
location.
To use the import, i just added you t the admin group in the new wiki.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team

- openSUSE 11.2 with GNOME 2.28.2 (or KDE 4.3.5) and Kernel Linux
2.6.31.12-0.2-default (or pae, Ubuntu 10.4 LTS 'lucid'
2.6.33-22-genetic, MS Win XP)
- Samsung X20 (SX20S) with Pentium M 740 (1730 MHz), Intel graphic
915GM, 1400x1050
- openSUSE profile: https://users.opensuse.org/show/pistazienfresser