[opensuse-wiki] Translations need some space to live
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:04:31 -0600

There is need to provide space for translations that don't have enough support
to grant own wiki.

There was talk about http://babel.opensuse.org , but it never made further
from talk about it. It should be no problem to have one more wiki with babel
subdomain to provide place for people to come in and translate as many
articles they want, starting with introduction to openSUSE project.

I guess that we want more people around the globe to come in touch with
openSUSE, so we should do something about that. Procrastinating will bring us
no benefits.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team