Re: [opensuse-wiki] Forum squad introductions.
  • From: oldcpu <oldcpu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:03:43 +0100
I'm a participant in the openSUSE forums, and have contributed to and/or
started a small number of wiki.

My openSUSE web page giving more detail on me is here:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Oldcpu

I don't have a lot of time to edit wiki, but I am willing to accept
responsibility and help in those that I have started, or that I have
made a major contribution:

That means the following wiki:
* http://en.opensuse.org/ConceptsGeneral
* http://en.opensuse.org/Sound-concepts
* http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:AudioTroubleshooting
* http://en.opensuse.org/Alsa-update
* http://en.opensuse.org/Alsa-update-snapshot
* http://en.opensuse.org/Video_editing/avchd
* http://en.opensuse.org/Games/Chess
* http://en.opensuse.org/Video_editing
* http://en.opensuse.org/Boot_DOS_without_Floppy

Note I'm not very good at formating nor wiki syntax. My emphasis has
been more on the technical content. I've always hoped someone more keen
than I could help in the important formating.

I think also useful to know, ... when the 3 previous openSUSE forums
merged into one combined forum, a number of the forum how-to-guides from
the old SLS forum were moved to wiki. One can find a list of those wiki
here:

*
http://en.opensuse.org/SLS-how-to_migration_to_openSUSE_wiki_-_progress_tracking

This summary wiki page can possibly be removed - although its useful in
that it shows where some of the wiki came from to help in deciding if
they should be deleted or kept.

Best wishes in the wiki efforts. I do not plan to do anything until
specifically asked to help in one of the above wiki (at which time I
will help best I can).

Lee
aka oldcpu

=========