Re: [opensuse-wiki] Forum squad introductions.
  • From: Mike Gentry <mike.h.gentry.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:35:25 +0000
Jon Rocker wrote:
lol. You're not the only one chomping at the bit. I am to.
You are correct sir. There were no previous places to do
introductions, and the mailing list is perfect for it, as it gives the
entire team to get to know everyone. So thank you.

The IRC session can be worked this way, either come on in, since we
are obviously both online, and I can do a one on one, or wait till the
"official" one.

As to discussing articles, by all means. Pick out articles that
interest you, and then please start a thread in the mailing list, so
we can all be apart of it. When you open a thread in the mailing list
about an article, you can discuss it fully, asking questions, making
suggestions and comments.

Respectfully
Jon Rocker

Cheers - yep, I just posted what I was thinking about, but I've got to sleep now. If the opportunity presents itself, I'll get into the IRC room and see who's around - if not, I'll wait for the official one.

Thanks, Mike.