Re: [opensuse-wiki] Forum squad introductions.
  • From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:06:53 -0500
John E. Perry wrote:

I'm an excellent writer in English, although my fervent preference for
the Strunk-White style and grammar sometimes puts me at odds with people
who ought to know better :-).

I forgot to mention that I'm also a fluent speaker of Italian (although
my writing style will be very different from what you usually see
written, since published Italian is very different from spoken Italian,
at least within my wife's family), and read and speak French reasonably
well.

I see a number of French names on the list, so that may not be
particularly useful, but...

jp