[opensuse-wiki] wiki.o.o is ready
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:42:22 +0100
Hi,

we finally made it - wiki.opensuse.org is ready for the transition.

Many thanks to my colleague Matt Ehle who took care of setting up the wiki,
installed all extensions and took care of everything else admin related.

I have put a brief text on the starting page, explaining the purpose of the
wiki and providing some useful links. Feel free to add more to that page.

PLEASE NOTE:
* Once the wiki will go into the public, we will switch the starting page to
http://wiki.opensuse.org/OpenSuSE_Wiki_Welcome
(this can be done via configuration). So the main portal page will go to
openSuSE Wiki Welcome rather than to the current home page "Main Page)
* add Bug reports, Enhancement and Change requests to
http://wiki.opensuse.org/Bug_Reports_/_Enhancement_and_Change_Requests
this will make it much easier for me to track them!

Happy transitioning ;-).

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)