Re: [opensuse-wiki] wiki update: Status report
  • From: Remy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:19:30 +1100
Hi,

I'd like to give you a short status overview of where we are with the wiki
upgrade.

Hi,

Here is a quick feedback about the wiki update. I've still a few bugs :

- It seems that the bug with the 2 horizontal lines at the bottom of
each page is not solved (it appears only when a category is defined
for the page)
- there is not enough space by default between the Table of Content
and the first heading (see http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Repositories
as an example)
- When moving a page, or when updating an image, I sometimes obtain this error :

"Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "Revision::insertOn". MySQL returned error "1048:
Column 'rev_len' cannot be null (137.65.246.148:3307)". "

Regards,

R.