Re: [opensuse-wiki] AI3: QA - FlaggedRevs & Wiki Forum
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:47:04 -0600
On Thursday 10 December 2009 04:55:04 Rupert Horstkötter wrote:

I have to check that, but I suspect the answer will be no. It is either
buried in Mediawiki itself as option, like the existing one, with email
reports on page changes, or it requires extension.

That's unfortunate. Seems that I got you wrong in the transition
meeting. I thought the "email reports" you mention would have been a
RSS feed.

It is possible and it is function of Mediwiki software that we have since
update. See:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Configuration_settings#Feed

It is enabled, but I can't get it to work with Akregator, which complains on
invalid XML.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team