Re: [opensuse-wiki] Guidelines workout
  • From: Jonathan Rocker <linux.learner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:35:28 -0700
I like the ideas laid out in the document.

I have some of my own suggestions. Take them for what it's worth.

I noticed the overview mentioned an intro, I think this is good. I think
at the top of the document, we need an intro so the reader can
determine, with out reading the entire document, if this is what they
are looking for.

Now I didn't see this mentioned at all. Wikipedia uses this a lot, and I
think it's a fine idea. I think we need to include footnotes and
references in the article. I don't think an article should be approved
with FlaggedRev, with out the footnotes and references.

That's just my 2 cents on the subject.