Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition + Next Meeting
  • From: Rupert Horstkötter <rhorstkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:00:43 +0100
2009/12/3 Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thursday 26 November 2009 09:28:07 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
On Monday 23 November 2009 23:54:03 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
On Monday 23 November 2009 23:51:24 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:

Hi,

I need to have the list of extensions we need (especially for the new,
 clean wiki instance) until Friday. I would suggest the following

* FlaggedRevs
* ParserFunctions
* CategoryTree
* EventCountdown

Forgot:
* SemanticMediaWiki

* Lucene-search

seems to be stable by now, too (version 2.0.2). Adding it since we
 definitely need to improve searching

Just as a reminder, keep currently installed InputBox.

It can be useful within new article writing help, as it allows to use some
page as a template and predefine prefix of the new article title.

Demo without instructions that should come before "Create article" is here:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Rajko_m/wip

Note that once page is created this input box will not use template, but open
article, named in input box, for edit.

The other is to add comment to existing page, but hiding input field (box)
doesn't work with current wiki setup (version).

+1, this sounds very useful for the proper adoption of
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Article_Template

Best,

Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team