Re: [opensuse-wiki] RFC:Title capitalization on the openSUSE wiki
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:54:08 +0100
Le 01/12/2009 04:56, Rajko M. a écrit :

Taking that discussion was only about openSUSE name[1] instead about article
and section title capitalization in openSUSE wiki I guess that nobody has
objections to use Wikipedia style explained in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_(capital_letters)

being standard is always good

[1] openSUSE name capitalization was solved long before this thread and,
although I have concerns, I have to underscore that the thread was not about
project/distro name.

sure

be only warned that in case of *change* of a page title, other
(localized) wikis can be affected as they use (or should) the same
name than the english one before translating (to keep links)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org