Re: [opensuse-wiki] Japanese Pages are ill-coded
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:45:46 +0100
On 2006-02-02 00:38:13 +0900, noniko wrote:
> >what japanese wiki do you use?
> >i am not aware of any wiki in japanese. do you refer to stuff like:
> >http://en.opensuse.org/JA-Download?
>
> Yes, it's exactly now I am repairing.
> I have tried to decode the page to escape code and numbers, still
> unsuccessful...is there any good ways?

ok what kind of encoding your browser sees?
did you try to manually switch the encoding? many browsers can do it
from the "view" menu.

> I found Chinese pages are also wrong coded.

same question here. please toy around with the encoding.
but be aware there is opensuse.cn which will be moved soon into the
cn.opensuse.org wiki.

If you can help fixing the japanese pages i would be glad. maybe we can
than soon provide you a japanese opensuse wiki. :)

with kind regards

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux