Aw: [opensuse-web] retire bad wiki page
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:46:48 +0100
Hi Felix,

The Heroes Team is responsible for the System Administration and updated web
applications, not for the content of the wiki.

The content in the wiki has been created by the community. Therefore, we are
responsible to update all.
Do you know what to do there to update the wiki page? Then you are allowed to
edit this.

The alternative is marking such pages as obsolete or not maintained.