Re: [opensuse-web] wiki page overlap/duplication
Sarah Julia Kriesch composed on 2018-07-15 21:23 (UTC+0200):

the portal is the home or the main page for openSUSE teams and special
software.
The Snapper tutorial is linked there, too. That's a documentation. So it has
received a "openSUSE:" before the name.

Here is an overview about our wiki structure:
https://en.opensuse.org/Help:Namespace

Good to know, but how would anyone find it in the first place? I looked on
https://en.opensuse.org/ and https://www.opensuse.org/ and found nothing linking
to it.

FWIW, I had to zoom to 250% to make out the text in the Help:Namespace flowchart
on a 24" 1920x1200 screen.

My sense of the whole wiki is too much specialization makes it hard to make any
choice, and also hard to realize if a correct choice was made with so many pages
dating back as much as 5 or more years since last edit, and/or lacking mention
of current release 15.0.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/