Re: [opensuse-web] wiki page overlap/duplication
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:23:15 +0200
Hi Felix,

the portal is the home or the main page for openSUSE teams and special software.
The Snapper tutorial is linked there, too. That's a documentation. So it has
received a "openSUSE:" before the name.

Here is an overview about our wiki structure:
https://en.opensuse.org/Help:Namespace

Best regards,
Sarah