Re: [opensuse-web] software.opensuse.org/search unusably slow
Hi S,

Am 05.07.2018 um 19:16 schrieb S.:
Looks like they fixed it! The initial page load and the actual search
query are now blisteringly fast. (It looks like they implemented some
sort of a cache, because the first time I searched for an obscure
package it took 5 - 10 seconds, but subsequent queries for the same
package are instantaneous.) Thanks a lot!

yay, with joined forces, we gave the VM "a bit" more power and
additionally fixed a bug in the script, which disabled some caching :).

See pull-request mentioned on status.o.o and in reddit.

Thanks a lot for beeing an active member and report issues to us =) -
instead of "just posting on reddit".

By the way, next time you want to report such an issue maybe directly to:

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

^^ that's our ticket system.

Thanks again.

Best regards,