Re: [opensuse-web] Request: Allow to upload compressed files to the wiki

On 30/06/18 06:26, jcsl wrote:
Hi.

I want to upload the translation team glossary in XLIFF format to the Spanish
wiki so it can be uploaded later to Weblate or downloaded for local use. The
problem is that "xlf" is not one of the allowed extensions, and you can't
upload compressed files either. Would it be possible to allow archives upload?

Note: the wiki is smart enough to recognize the file format, so tricks like
changing the file extension doesn't work (and that's good anyway).

Greetings.

I think we must have better tools / ways of doing this then using the
wiki, maybe uncompressed somewhere on the openSUSE github is a better place.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30

List Navigation
This Thread
  • No further messages