Re: [opensuse-web] doc typo
Hello,

Am Montag, 31. Juli 2017, 06:08:12 CEST schrieb Felix Miata:
Christian Boltz composed on 2017-07-30 20:09 (UTC+0200):

The content on doc.opensuse.org is managed by the documentation
team, [...]
The easiest way to report a documentation bug is: scroll up to the
headline (in this case "2.2.1.2 The Boot Screen on Machines Equipped
with UEFI") and click the "Report bug" link right of the headline.

For more direct ways to contribute to the documentation, see
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Documentation_Contribute

Thanks! But for your reply I'd never have seen that:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/docOSorg201707.jpg

Oh yeah, grey on light grey is a great choice :-/ (at least it becomes
slightly more readable if you hover it)

The goal was probably to make the "report bug" link not too visible, but
making it unreadable for some people also isn't a solution.

Where's the right place to discuss or report the functional
invisibility of that link? File a bug?

That, or subscribe to the opensuse-doc mailinglist and discuss it there.

So, what do *you* do for a living?
I sit in a chair, pressing small plastic rectangles with my fingers
while peering at many tiny, colored dots. [Peter Manders]