Re: [opensuse-web] Pg Port of OSEM now live
JD,

the page looks awesome and I can imagine how much work there was involved!

I know that we still need to review and merge the PG pull request, sorry
for the delay. I will definitely after the holidays have a more detailed
look into it.

Thanks for all the effort you put in, much appreciated!

Christian