Re: [opensuse-web] [OSEM] Beijing summit
On Monday 28 April 2014 13.14:23 differentreality wrote:
Hey all,

Sunny talked to me during oSC14 and she wants to use OSEM for a
conference they will organize in Beijing around October.

She would like to keep all relevant information on OSEM, meaning she
would like for example that the sponsors brochure is present somewhere
in the home page (perhaps the sponsors' logos as well later on), same
goes for the call for volunteers/participants.

I think that something like that might be within the scope of the
visitors splash pages, but I am not sure what the final plan for GSOC
is.

Basically Sunny is asking if we can implement these things by mid May
or so, because for her they are a must and her timeline for the
conference starts on mid-June.

Thoughts and ideas?

Stella

Also think that we will have to use osem for differents events at the same time.
openSUSE-Summit.Asia, openSUSE-Summit.Scale and of course openSUSE-Conference
2015

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

~~~Don't take Life too serious. Nobody gets out alive anyway!~~~