Re: [opensuse-web] Port_bento_to_twitter_bootstrap
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:09:55 +0200
Am 21.04.2014 23:25, schrieb Shayon Mukherjee:
Hello Manu, Henne and the web team.

I would like to help too. I do have some experience with twitter bootstrap
2.3.2. and 3.0.1

I am not sure how would one go about start this, but I will follow this
thread and look forward to the developments.

Actually students already started. Redoing the css is not the big art,
but finding a way to "port" all existant bento apps is tough.

Greetings, Stephan