Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: [opensuse-web] Missing Timer
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:56:05 +0200
Andres Silva wrote:
Please allow me also to share some of the work that I made yesterday
to update this design. You can find it here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz74hvgjhzptash/256_counter.svg

If this helps in any way update the design, I can help getting it
ready for the counter script.

In my amateurish eyes this looks better than the existing geeko tail
graphics but I'm not the one to judge :-) If you like to have this as
counter feel free to just adjust the existing opensuse-12.2*.svg files
in git. I'll find someone to deploy the changes then. You can test the
rendering for individual languages by calling e.g. "render.py -l ja" (in
this case japanese).

cu
Ludwig

--