Re: [opensuse-web] Please update wiki staging server
Matthew Ehle 8/20/2012 6:31 AM >>>
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> 8/20/2012 6:15 AM >>>
Hello,

please update enstage.o.o to the latest wiki code in git / 1.19 branch.

I added the Bento print.css and the ReplaceText extension. Both changes
are untested, but "should work"[tm] ;-)

I just put your changes on stage.

Can you also do something against the slowness of enstage.o.o? This
would be very welcome ;-)

I will see if I can keep working with Scott on this today. It's quite
frustrating, because there is no >conceivable reason for it to be slow...
except that it is :-)

-Matt

The slowness has been resolved. It was assumed that memcached was already
running on this server. Upon discovering that it was not, we enabled and
started memcached. This immediately resolved the issue.

-Scott
< Previous Next >