Re: [opensuse-web] Please update wiki staging server
Hello,

Matthew, can you please check the update on stage again?

Special:Version still doesn't list the ReplaceText extension, and the
print.css also doesn't seem to be included. (In other words: it looks
like you didn't deploy the latest code from the 1.19 git branch.)

Besides that, the test account opensuse_stage:opensuse_stage (created by
Thomas) doesn't seem to work - I don't get an error message, but I'm not
logged in after (trying to) login.

I'm not sure if this ever worked for me, and Thomas told me on IRC today
<digitltom> cboltz: that seems to be a bug, the login works for the
staging access manager

Any idea what could be wrong with the login?