Re: [opensuse-web] Again broken wiki CSS
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:46:35 -0500
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:05:13 +0200
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rajko, do you remember when you noticed the broken CSS the first time?

Few days ago, after creating template Intro in article:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Wallpaper_graphics_%28proposals%29
which was created on 06:06, July 15, 2012.

Problem is that I wasn't following the wiki very closely for quite some
time. I know that broken box-footer was present longer than that July
15th. I didn't do anything even when Intro was broken, but later when I
found out more broken templates.

About removing print.css. It was attempt to fix breakage as soon as
possible, and leave debugging for later, when web layout was restored,
I stopped trying to find out more.

User cboltz is admin at http://languages.opensuse.org .
BTW, that one still has broken footer at the bottom of the page.

--
Regards, Rajko