Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki search left en.opensuse.org
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:05:23 -0500
On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:49:31 +0200
Marcus Rückert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx> wrote:

the search worked for me just a few minutes ago, when i was searching
for "Tumbleweed". But as usual i had to use the "Everything" in the
navigation bar to get anything meaningful.

regarding the lucene backend, Matthew would need to check for it.

How about changing default to search "Everything" (all namespaces
without few that are in essence tools) and influence output by adjusting
scoring rules.

Matt is that possible?

(I tried to read more about extension Lucene-search, but there is not
much about configuring scoring rules.)

--
Regards, Rajko