[opensuse-web] Fun with AccessManager
Hello,

I noticed some fun with AccessManager - using "Sign up" instead of
"Login" can be the better choice.

Details:
I'm already logged in on bugzilla.
If I now want to login to the wiki, I have two options:
a) click the "Login" link and re-type username and password (which makes
the cross-domain single sign-on quite useless)
b) click the "sign up" link and get logged in instantly (which is
better, but not obvious for the average user)

Is it possible to be logged in _automatically_ to the wiki if I'm
already logged in on bugzilla? (Or at least let the login box check in
the background if the user is already logged in elsewhere before forcing
him to re-type his username and password?)

For Linux an additional file permission should be invented:
Stooge-Hidden. You set this permission on every file that average user
does not understand. The flag does hide the file from the average user,
because otherwise average user will cry at you for multiple weeks if
they see the file, which might start to become pretty annoying.
[Robert Schiele in opensuse-factory]