[opensuse-web] Re: openSUSE page User:Cboltz has been changed by Rajko m
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011 schrieb MediaWiki Mail:
The openSUSE page User:Cboltz has been changed on 18 December 2011 by
Rajko m, see http://en.opensuse.org/User:Cboltz for the current
version.

See
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=User:Cboltz&diff=0&oldid=14016
for all changes since your last visit.

Editor's summary: * Updated user page to the last revision of
[[Template:Userpage]] that corrects few layout problems

Thanks for taking care, but I have two questions/proposals:

1. The initial problem was that the page footer floated between the left
and right box [1]. In other words: we should add a "clear:both" to
the .box-footer class instead of relying on the users to always sum
up the floated content to 100% of the width (which will not work, as
demonstrated ;-)

After a short test with firebug, I tend to change the .box-footer
class. However I'd like to have feedback first because this class is
used everywhere, and I really mean everywhere.
In other words: would adding a "clear:both" break anything?

2. what about creating two classes "userpage-leftcol" and "userpage-
rightcol" which set the width and float? ;-)

[1] visible in the old version of the page:
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=User:Cboltz&oldid=14016
--
If power fails, you can't access your computer at all.
I could get the generator out of a car, attach it to a room-bicycle,