Re: [opensuse-web] Loading ( looking busy cursor -\|/- .....)
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:34:07 -0600
On Thursday, December 15, 2011 12:30:46 PM Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011 schrieb Rajko M.:
http://en.opensuse.org/
is replace with
http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page
but waiting.

It seems to affect all pages, but interestingly not always.

Right.
Right now, http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges that
didn't load from bookmarks last evening is loading without problems.

I didn't notify any problem when I edited en.o.o/SDB:AppArmor one or two
hours ago, but at the moment I'm unable to load any wiki page.

Log in http://de.opensuse.org and after that browsing works.
Calling links from bookmarks is, so far I recall, miss, but not sure is it
100% or something lesser :)

Wenn mir jemand im Klartext (deutsch oder schwäbisch) schreiben könnte

Om's scsi_mod musch di et kimmra, des kå modprobe en dr
/lib/modules/`uname -r`/modules.dep, die vom depmod gschriba wird,
selbr rausfenda. [> Ute Ferlein und David Haller in suse-linux]

Guess: Above is Schwaebisch Klartext (als g'fragt) :)

--
Regards, Rajko