Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Status Update
Hello,

Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011 schrieb David:
Good evening,
I have tried to fix the red link issue by adding the import sentence
(in http://es.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Common.css) , but it did not work
(as you can see by visiting
http://es.opensuse.org/Especial:P%C3%A1ginasRequeridas).

I just tested it - looks like browsers are picky about the conent-type :-/
You'll need a slightly different statement than I thought ;-)

Use this in MediaWiki:Common.css:
@import
"//en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Common.css&usemsgcache=yes&ctype=text%2Fcss&smaxage=18000&action=raw&maxage=18000"
all;
(tested with Firebug, so it should really work ;-)

That said: The "red links" are fixed in the meantime even without the @
import statement in MediaWiki:Common.css.

Nevertheless I'd recommend to import en.o.o/MediaWiki:Common.css so that
you can use styles defined for the english wiki. en.o.o/Common.css
currently has lots of styles for Template:* as result of the CSS cleanup.
It would be a good idea to use those styles in Template:* in all language
wikis ;-)

DAS kenne ich! Learning by carrying of annoying heavy hardware.
So'nen Strafmonitor habe ich hier auch. Wenn ich mal wieder meinen
kleinen Server an die Wand gefahren hab, müssen 40 kg/21" den Flur
hochgewuchtet werden :-) [Ratti]