[opensuse-web] openSUSE Certificate Renewal
Hello,

I am putting together a budget for certificates next year, and I would like to
know about ALL of the openSUSE sites that require SSL. Basically, I am trying
to determine if we should get a wildcard or a SAN certificate, and the number
of domains that need SSL is a big factor in that.

Since the login for the wikis, blogs, and forums happens through a central
location now, they no longer need certificates. I think build and api might
still need them. I'm not sure about the others.

Thank you,
Matt
< Previous Next >