Re: [opensuse-web] Theming Issues Fixed
Hello,

@Matthew: Thanks for the fix! (And looks like my hint about missing
load.php wasn't that wrong...)

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011 schrieb LisufasGnome3:
Am Dienstag, den 06.12.2011, 17:18 +0100 schrieb LisufasGnome3:
the Toolbar from Wiki-Editor is Back! Yeah, hooray we have
returned
Toolbar ;-)

And the "gallery" is back .... very cool!

That's all caused by fixing load.php.

But wait, the gallery
showed otherwise 4 images in series and not 6 pictures. With 4
images in series, the looks mach better .... Maybe this can
plaese be corrected?

http://en.opensuse.org/Screenshots

Please open a bugreport "My screen is too large" ;-)
Seriously: The gallery layout now is floating and depends on the window
size. If you reduce the width of your browser window, you'll get the 4
columns back ;-)

IMHO that's a good change because the gallery now fits every screen /
browser window size.

Damit ist deinem Kmail der Preis für die gruseligste Halloween-Maske
dieses Jahres sicher. [Andreas Koenecke zu Martin Mewes in suse-linux]