Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki ubgrade errors
Am Donnerstag, den 01.12.2011, 11:55 -0700 schrieb Matthew Ehle:

Matthew Ehle

Web Engineer

IS&T

Mobile Phone: (801) 358-1655

mehle@xxxxxxxxxx

Wolfgang Hahnl <wolfgang.hahnl@xxxxxx> 12/1/2011 11:45 AM >>>
Hello Team,

today I tried to work on the German Wiki.
1. I was loged in.
As I tried to safe the changes suddenly I was logged out and all
changes are
gone. This happened two times.
2. The toolbar is also gone.

I'm not sure about the first error offhand, but the second is caused
by the new MediaWiki resource loader not pulling in all of the
javascript. We are looking into that problem right now.

As for the first error, can you try the following:

1) Log in and try to make your change
2) When you are logged out, see if you remain logged into any of the
other wikis, or anywhere on www.novell.com

→ Logged out the wiki → i land on the novell (logout/login) page!

3) If you have something like LiveHTTP Headers or HTTPFox installed, a
HTTP header trace is always welcome :)

-Matt

--
Grüße aus' m Schwabenland ↓