IS&T

Mobile Phone: (801) 358-1655
mehle@xxxxxxxxxx
Wolfgang Hahnl <wolfgang.hahnl@xxxxxx> 12/1/2011 11:45 AM >>>
Hello Team,

today I tried to work on the German Wiki.
1. I was loged in.
As I tried to safe the changes suddenly I was logged out and all changes are
gone. This happened two times.
2. The toolbar is also gone.

I'm not sure about the first error offhand, but the second is caused by the new
MediaWiki resource loader not pulling in all of the javascript. We are looking
into that problem right now.

As for the first error, can you try the following:

1) Log in and try to make your change
2) When you are logged out, see if you remain logged into any of the other
wikis, or anywhere on www.novell.com
3) If you have something like LiveHTTP Headers or HTTPFox installed, a HTTP
header trace is always welcome :)

-Matt