[opensuse-web] Re: [opensuse-factory] incomplete tumbleweed instructions
On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 06:27:35PM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
picture worth many words:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/opensusedotorg-too-narrow.jpg

IOW, rhetorically speaking, what URL goes in the repo file? I just
copy a copy of
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed/standard/openSUSE:Tumbleweed.repo
from my network server to whatever 11.4 installation needs
Tumbleweed added. But, what about new people not fully knowledgeable
about overcoming dumb web page design? Why do web page designers
insist on arbitrary widths that can't hold their content, and don't
allow overflow to be accessible?

How about just using the attached .ymp file to install it?

If you have issues with the wiki, feel free to work on it.

thanks,

greg k-h
<metapackage xmlns:os="http://opensuse.org/Standards/One_Click_Install";
xmlns="http://opensuse.org/Standards/One_Click_Install";>
<group>
<repositories>
<repository recommended="true">
<name>openSUSE:Tumbleweed</name>
<summary>openSUSE Tumbleweed</summary>
<description>
This is the repository for the openSUSE Tumbleweed repository

It contains updated packages newer than the base openSUSE release,
and will be updated at a frequent basis.

Use this repository if you wish to have the latest "rolling" stable
release from the openSUSE project.
</description>

<url>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed/standard/</url>
</repository>