Re: [opensuse-web] Revamped login page
  • From: Pieter De Decker <pdedecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:43:35 +0100
I think that the type of green you used isn't
part of the openSUSE colour palette (yours is too bright).
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_guidelines#Colors

I think there's conflicting information about the color scheme on the
wiki. Compare:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_guidelines#Colors (your link)
http://en.opensuse.org/Help:Colors (the color scheme I used)

I've changed the banner's background color from #94D006 to #8FCF06.
I've also tweaked the drop shadow of the page container. If you're not
seeing it, that's because it depends on a new property that was
introduced in CSS3. Older browsers will just ignore the drop shadow.

How it will look with black strip at the top that should be common to all
openSUSE sites? (or should we think about new color, and add some 3D).

I don't think that my current color scheme would work that well with
the black bar, but I can't test it. How do I get it on my page? Is
there a PHP script I can include or something?

Dots in list (Forgot your credentials?) should lineup with begin of some of
above elements, text or buttons.

Done!

Pieter