Re: [opensuse-web] New www.o.o landing page
Hey,

On 03.03.2011 23:45, Christian Boltz wrote:
on Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 02.03.2011 21:48, Christian Boltz wrote:
on Mittwoch, 2. März 2011, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I'll then try to give a rough estimate how much
time a migration would take.

And then? You do it?

Probably not alone, but I will help.

I'm sorry but you need to be willing to drive this including all the
development and teaching. I get that you think wordpress isn't any good
and that S9Y is better but either _you_ do something about it and do the
migration or not. A good idea isn't automatically viable. If it produces
work someone needs to do that.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.