Re: [opensuse-web] Printing stylesheet?
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:37:41 +0200

On 21.07.2010, at 11:01, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am Mittwoch 21 Juli 2010 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
If you print a page in the wiki, the first page contains the complete menu
of the bento theme - so there's a lot of wasted space.

Could we have a printing stylesheet that then could be used in the wiki?

Or how can this be solved?

That's how you fix that usually, yes. bento even has a print.css, but it's
not
used in the wiki afaics. There are 2 other print stylesheets used though.

The print.css is not ready to fly now, but work in progress. I hope it will be
ready soon.

Thank you.

Robert
---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - openSUSE Boosters Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx